As Anarchopedia doesn't have, it should have at least one page for coordination of our work: from talk about what Anarchopedia should be to talk how to organize content. This page should be used for these questions.
blocked by a capitalist on the ap spanish
I want making a direct action against a capitalist action on the anarchism's article on the spanish AP (where he want to make slowly believe that capitalism is good and that anarchism can be capitalism), he could blockade me cause he owns admistrations rights. i don't want to discuss with a capitalist, i use direct action. someone would be able to desysop this capitalist user about administrations rights please ? i don't accept anything from a capitalist. we haven't to discuss if some capitalists are right or not, anarcho-capitalism is a fake. i had just began to modify the introduction of the article, before others perspectives. thanks... -- Libre 18:12, 12 February 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for your support... -- Libre 23:09, 27 February 2009 (UTC)
Help! Bot-vandalism in rus.
Help! Catastrophic vandal attack in Russian Anarchopedia
Yesterday the project was destroyed by vandals!!! --Saver2010 08:43, 21 January 2010 (UTC)
- I need help with the following: 1. We need a bot to restore 'page move vandalism'. 2. Is there a setting or an extension which can limit the speed of edits (for example 1 edit every 5 minutes for non-sysops), this would really slow vandals down. --Beta M 05:13, 24 January 2010 (UTC)
- I'm writing this message everywhere, so the globals admins notice:
- Hello! I am sindikat, a Russian-speaking anarchist.
- Russian section of Anarchopedia was heavily vandalized with lots of articles spoiled so badly, that most page histories are lost.
- I and Anarchist Ivanov, who is a new administrator of Russian section, want to restore as much of it as possible. Do you know how to restore these articles? May be it is necessary to make Ivanov a bureacrat or to select data from database, or something else?
- Looking forward to hear from you. If you wish to contact, write to sindikat[at]mail36[dot]net.
- Thanks in advance!
- Russian database is now unlocked, You can try to repair the articles. If You need more rights, meet me in the chat. --Eamr 16:48, 4 November 2010 (UTC)