This page exists to list changes and to track discussion about MediaWiki's configuration on this wiki.
newer changes at top
- Special:Movepage uses the old title as the new title by default. For example, when moving Anarchopedia:MediaWiki configuration, the default target will be Anarchopedia:MediaWiki configuration.
- Any logged-in users who are not blocked can block other users. Guanaco 21:31, 19 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- All logged-in users are sysops.
Sysops no longer can block users; only developers can.Anonymous users can upload files and undelete pages.
- http://meta.anarchopedia.org/stylesheets/monobook/main.css has been copied to MediaWiki:Monobook.css. The original is now commented out. Also, all the images in the Monobook skin can be found and edited at Template:system images. Note that the "IE" images currently do not do anything, but they are intended to help fix the problems in Internet Explorer. Guanaco 19:43, 10 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- The bureaucracy is no more! The "bureaucrat" (flag) no longer does anything, and any sysop can make more sysops. Users with the "developer" flag can set and user rights, including "sysop", "bot", "developer", and the obsolete "bureaucrat".
- Range and username blocks enabled. If this causes problems or people don't like it, it can be removed. It is only supposed to be used for malicious vandals; anyone else should be given
sysop and bureaucratstatus and a warm welcome.
- Time set to UTC.
- <span> tags enabled.
- Auto-capitalization of page titles disabled.