- So i hope that i fixed all mistakes in search pages of all languages. Please tell if You find more. --X 16:59, 1 May 2007 (UTC)
- I found a solution for the question-mark-problem in article names. I changed Apache-config again and wrote a little php-tool for including in index.php. You can test it on Greece Anarchopedia. If nobody find new mistakes, I include it all languages. --X 23:02, 13 May 2007 (UTC)
- OK... I fixed the recursive call for editing function, please tell if you find more mistakes. --X 00:03, 14 May 2007 (UTC)
- The new fixing is now available in all languages, that means questionmark "?" in article-names is possible again. --X 14:10, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
- I fixed the mistake (the index.php-problem) on server-configuration for Lietvian Anarchopedia.
- I also removed "index.php" for default path. Default is now for all languages
- I also removed google-map-plugin in German Anarchopedia. We don't need spies. ;-)
--X 16:36, 29 April 2007 (UTC)