Anarchopedia talk:Site support
The page it links to is in french so I cann`t understand a word, can someone creat a multilingual link or something? --Blackredisbeautiful 17:56, 8 July 2006 (UTC)
- I found that I can't send money via PayPal... Hm. I'll find some way to do so. --Milos Rancic 11:12, 9 July 2006 (UTC)
- BRiB, just log in www.paypal.com and then clic the paiement button : fill email@example.com and the others stuff and that's all. it's true that the link is in french, i don't know if someone can change the link... --doud
The link is now in english language :) Libre 18:27, 9 July 2006 (UTC)
- The problem is that I can't make donation if I am from Serbia... And I am wandering about it just because I made a donation to Mutualaid six-nine months ago via Paypal. I am still checking. --Milos Rancic
Version of the page by User:Imatroll:
Please don't offend us by providing us with money, the food of the capitalist pig.
site support in all languages
i ve putted a template "langs" for that peoples see the article in their language, if it exists... maybe some others languages are to be translated. Libre 20:56, 18 December 2006 (UTC)
For now, the intro is :
- As you know almost everything in capitalism costs a lot of money, even resistance. Anarchopedia constantly needs funds to run the servers that run the MediaWiki instances.
All that is right, but i think that it is an evidence. And it is like an ideologic justification of the need of funds... I think we don't need justification, we just need money to pay servers, to make open project. And peoples know and have their justifications for why they make a donation. It can be "resistance", "offensive", or others views else...
Then i propose an other introduction, which would be :
- Beyond the contributions that each one can bring to this project, Anarchopedia constantly needs funds to run the servers which lodge it. If the project interests you, you can also contribute to it by offering a financial participation to it.
-- Libre 20:24, 5 March 2008 (UTC)