According to the discussion and voting during the process held between March 19th and April 20th, 2009, I am concluding the next:
- Anarchopedia used the right described inside of the GNU Free Documentation License 1.3 to release its content under CC-BY-SA 3.0 unported license, too.
- Anarchopedia is switching to per page licensing, which may include any acceptably licensed material for the work based on wiki system.
- License change is valid since April 22nd, 2009, no matter what Wikimedia community would decide. Almost all of the participants expressed will to switch the licensing terms no matter what Wikimedia community would decide.
- If not stated opposite at the page, all contributions by editors of Anarchopedia are under public domain (for Anglo-Saxon jurisdictions) or under attribution-only terms (for Continental jurisdictions).
- As previous conditions will be valid for all Anarchopedia content, any editor of the content may mark article which he or she previously edited as licensed under GFDL and CC-BY-SA.
- Any editor may mark her or his new content as licensed under any particular acceptable license if it is not in collision with previously declared per page license.
For the details of the new licensing of Anarchopedia content, see License.
--Milos Rancic 00:19, 20 April 2009 (UTC)