Wikipedia red faction
"Hail to the red faction! ... Victory to the red faction!" - English Wikipedia User Plautus Satire (current user page of Plautus satire on wikipedia (?)), on his original Wikipedia red faction user page.
- full development of the theory of troll-friendly wikis, use of troll names to coordinate, and how to anarchize wikis - much of which inspired Anarchopedia itself
- constant opposition to the Wikipedia Young Jacobins who carry out assaults on the truth for the Wikimedia Cabal
- inventing conventions for various kinds of debate regarding predicted, future, and anticipated events, e.g. wars being planned by fascists that have known and predicted effects which those fascists do not want examined after the war after the predictions come true
- disciplined reduction of systemic bias especially from Zionist, American Exceptionalist, Royal Libertarian, and other reactionary and fascist factions
- apologia for factionalism itself as a constructive way forward due to dialectic tension and honest expression of tendency
The red faction is so terrifying to the Wikimedia Cabal that it remains a permanent open link or red link (in the standard colour scheme) on Meta-Wikipedia. Any article on it is instantly deleted there. This in itself is proof of their effectiveness.